Tool 1.2 is a utility for managing custom music stations for a
growing number of PC games.
invmklink is a utility to move the data space of a folder to another
features zero byte virtual files (symbolic
links), m3u importing, and multiple music stations for games that
|Download InCMuisc Tool v.1.2
you to create a list of files in a folder without using
additional drive space.
File lists are based on the .m3u format, which makes InCM most
useful for custom music folders in PC games.
Uses symbolic link technology.
Comes with over 10 presets.
It is designed to be easy to use.
It is very
when using "zero byte file" mode, and can quickly handle
very large playlists without taking up additional hard drive space.
Adding and managing your
game's custom music / user music has become as simple as
using your preferred music playing software!
- Create a playlist in your preferred music playing
software, then "save" or "export" the playlist to an m3u
- Run InCMusic Tool, load a game preset, locate your saved
m3u playlist, select Zero Byte File mode, and click Go.
- Your music is imported to your game. InCMusic Tool
will report any errors or skipped files.
- InCMusic Tool will save its own playlist file. You can open this InCM
playlist file later and it will automatically
import the music to the game you selected. You can
safely delete the InCM playlist if you do not want to
Even if you know how to copy music files to your game, this tool is very useful:
- Zero byte file mode allows you to use large playlists without
using additional hard drive space. The music doesn't even have to be
on the same drive as your game!
- Use your favorite music playing application to build your
- InCM playlists allow for 1 step importing / playlist swapping.
- Knows what music files your game supports, and will not copy or
generate music files that can't be used by your game.
You should consider InCMusic Tool if:
- You want to have custom game music without using any additional
space on your hard drive.
- You have a large collection of music.
- You don't know how to import music to your game.
- You want to swap out custom game music quickly and easily.
- You want the speed of InCMusic Tool, vs. copying your music files
* Requires NTFS formatted drive for Zero byte file mode. This is the default
format when installing Windows Vista and later.
Works with the
InCMusic Tool v. 1.2
InCMusic Tool v1_2.zip x86 433 KiB
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP*
32-bit and 64-bit
|Grand Theft Auto 1 - GTA (Steam and
Grand Theft Auto 2 - GTA II (Steam and Non-Steam)
Grand Theft Auto 3 - GTA III (Steam and Non-Steam)
Grand Theft Auto 4 - GTA IV (Steam and Non-Steam)
NEW: Grand Theft Auto 5 - GTA V
(Steam and Non-Steam)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Steam and Non-Steam)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Steam and Non-Steam)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Sims 2
The Sims 3
NEW: The Sims 4
When downloading, you may get a message
from your browser, such as this one:
Please be assured that InCMusic Tool is not
dangerous. It has been downloaded thousands
of times, and has been safe for every user that has used it.
This message means that your browser (such as Chrome) doesn't have the file
in its database, and it is an unknown. You can keep the file by following
the directions in the image above.
If this bothers you, you
can download it from an alternate, unofficial site, such as
Symbolic Links - "Zero byte files"
- Commonly known as symlink files, virtual files, or symbolic
- Symbolic links take no space outside of operating system
- Symbolic links are directly supported by Windows operating
systems that support NTFS (Windows XP and later).
- Symbolic links can be deleted, copied, and moved like any
- Symbolic links work just like normal, copied files. Your games
will not know the difference!
- Symbolic links show up with the shortcut icon overlay.
- Symbolic links can be created on an entirely different drive
than the original files.
allows you to move folders from one drive to another, while
maintaining the original folder and file structure recursively.
It uses the same symbolic link technology that InCMusic Tool uses.
It is a console batch file. (*.bat, *.cmd)
It must be run as administrator.
Error aware, with re-copy and emergency reversing procedure.
(c) Copyright 2015 InvScribe / Chilion